rileysrandomreview just awarded me a One Lovely blog award! In the words of Sally Field, “You like me! You really like me!” I’m copying/pasting the rules below but I have to say I don’t even know if I have 15 blogs that I follow! I have several though, and they’re down there…
- Share who gave this award to you with a link back to their blog (above)
- Write down 7 random facts about yourself
- Give this award to 15 other bloggers
- Let them know they’ve won
- Pop the award on your blog
Um, ok…7 Facts about me:
- I spent the first 23 years of my life in Georgia and had not been any further west than San Antonio, Texas until 2006.
- I’m a better mountain biker than I am a skier…though that may change if we get a good winter next year.
- I’ve seen “The Princess Bride” more times than I can even remember.
- I’m cutting back my meat consumption to once a week.
- I just got my hair cut for the first time since October.
- One day soon I hope to start writing full-time for several websites instead of doing what I’m doing now…
- What do I do now? I’m the Online Advertising Coordinator for GJSentinel.com in Western Colorado.
And now for some awards passing…
A Farmer in the Dell – one of my favorites from New England
Wasatch and Beyond – Great ski photos and race photos!
Afternoon Popcorn Snack – tasty tasty treats
Going Dutch – love the tulip photos on this site!
Kitchen Slattern – cracks. me. up.
Frugal Feeding – Love me some tips on how to save money!
I also enjoy Rantings of an Amateur Chef, but since rileysrandomreview just gave him a One Lovely Blog award, I don’t want him to get spoiled 😉
So there ya go! Happy reading!